DDS & Inbound FIXML Reference
The following Data Distribution Service (DDS) Reference Materials provide the information and tools necessary to implement OCC's data service facility.
- The DDS Overview and Implementation document provides information about the design concepts and the data delivery services being used by OCC.
- The DDS Guides provide transmission layouts, message structures, and FIXML elements for each transmission.
- The FIXML Schema Definition (XSD) files are the FIXML base components and extensions necessary to implement the data service.
- The DDS Recipient Setup Procedures document provides high level information to enable a recipient to start establishing MQ/NDM/SFTP connectivity to OCC to receive DDS transmissions.
- The DDS Content & Technical Specifications Form used to communicate the connectivity details and contact information.